Neurofeedback (EEG Biofeedback) is a non-invasive therapeutic intervention that provides immediate feedback from a computer-based program that assesses a client’s brainwave activity. This instant feedback enables an individual to learn how to change physiological responses in their body by the monitoring of their brain waves. Neurofeedback is a self-regulating method that utilizing the brain’s plasticity (ability to permanently change) to allow a client to change their behaviours and routines, as well as fight fears, addictions, anxiety and stress.
Neurofeedback can improve:
- Attention to detail.
- Memory – speed up learning and increase the ability to remember and recall information.
- Concentration ability – enhanced ability to focus and maintain focus
- Work performance – all of the above will help any individual with improved stress management and quick decision making.
Neurofeedback helps to treat:
- Aggression, apathy
- ADHD, ADD, hyperactivity
- Anxiety, depression
- Addictions & obsessions
- Behavioural disorders
- Lack of concentration and focus
- Poor or lower self esteem
- Recovery after head injuries
- Recovery after brain surgery or a stroke
- School problems (poor grades, dyslexia or other learning difficulties)
- Sleeping disorders and fibromyalgia
- Stuttering, jitters, tension
Neurofeedback’s success rate is 85-95% with dedicated, continued practice. The technique is suitable for both children and adults, and has been used by people from all backgrounds such as army pilots, stressed out businessmen, professional athletes and actors who want to learn their role quicker.
As a courtesy, if you are unable to attend the event, please cancel your booking so others may attend in your place. You can cancel via your Eventbrite booking confirmation or by emailing email@example.com
By registering for this event, you agree that any photography or videography of the event and attendees may be used for promotional purpose. Your data may also be shared with the event hosts.